Prop trading is the abbreviation of Proprietary trading which is when the trader trades on stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, derivatives or other financial instruments with the funds of the company, unlike depositors’ funds. Some large financial institutions offer portfolios to be managed for a specified period of time and sharing profits and At the same time, some conditions must be met by the portfolio manager to protect their funds or portfolio from the large losses.
The trader has to pay subscription fees which is small if compared to the value of the portfolio he is managing.
Although Prop trading is a new financial product in the financial markets in the Middle East, It started while ago in the financial markets in the European countries and the United States of America, where many financial institutions used to it as an alternative way for direct investment as they are trying to find different ways to invest money.
- Traders are not responsible for any losses incurred during their trading activity.
- Expert advisors and copying trades are not allowed. All trades must be placed manually.
- The trader keeps 40% of their profits if a profit if he achieved a minimum of 5% total net profit.
- Traders will manage a real $ 50,000 account with a 1: 4 leverage.
- Traders can only trade in listed markets.
- Trading hours are as follows: Monday 6:00 am Friday 9:00 pm London time and all trades must be closed before the weekly closing of the market.
- Hedge not allowed. It is not permitted to open sell and buy position on the same pair.
- The following currencies can be traded as pairs CHF, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD & XAUUSD.
- The trader is compensated on the basis of Splitting Profits only.
- The trader keeps 40% if he earns a minimum of 5% per month.
- All traders must abide by the Company’s commercial policies, guidelines and risk management at all times. Please note that trade rules, especially those covering risk, are subject to change at any time.
- Maximum Drawdown shouldn’t exceed 20% and in case of floating losses of account will be reviewed by the Risk Manager.
- Examples of Margin Requirements and free margin for 1:4 Leverage
Note: All the above numbers are indicative numbers only and each trader must do his own number calculations and we are not responsible for any difference that may occur.
- The company will process withdrawals on the 25th of each month.
- The subscription fees are $ 1000 paid before the beginning of the month and this amount is not refunded in any way.
- Account trading begins on the first day of the account opening for a month.
- If there is any query please go to.
We will contact you.
To Open a Prop Trading Account Please Fill The Form Below